Reiki ART/Master Level Reiki Retreat
Imagine an entire weekend (3 nights!) of the deepest healing and connection to sisterhood that you have ever known. We will be creating magic bigger than you could ever dream. This location includes a soaking pool, rolling hills, and no cell service. A perfect space to nourish and heal, as you learn and connect to the power of reiki. This will be a weekend you will never ever forget.
The decision to become a Reiki Master is not a decision to be taken lightly. As you receive the ability to pass on this beautiful gift and teach others, you also must walk your talk. There is big preparation and commitment required to continue onto this Master’s journey. This is a way of life and a way of transmitting love, that is not available to those prior to this particular attunement. We are always growing as we remember more and more of the depths of who we are at a soul level. Reiki Mastership is the passing on of this great knowledge.
The ART/Master training retreat combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Tibetan Master training into one 3 night experience.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II, ART and full Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the Center.
- Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six.
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements.
- Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- 180 page class manual.
Instruction is given on the Usui/Tibetan system of attunements as well as the Usui system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing (psychic surgery) is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends. You will leave this retreat having the skills to teach your own classes, and pass on this beautiful gift to those who you love (even your pets!)
This class is a deeply healing experience